Vendor Table Lease Contract
1. DEFINITIONS. These terms are in effect for the 2023 Bsf Annual Convention (hereafter known as the Convention) hosted by the Bonsai Societies of Florida (hereafter known as Bsf) to be held in Orlando, Florida, at The Florida Hotel & Conference Center (hereafter known as the Convention Center) on the dates of May 26, 2023 through May 28, 2023.
2. PROPERTY DAMAGE. Bsf, the Convention, and the Convention Center are not responsible for any loss or injury that may occur during this event. Vendors shall be fully responsible for any and all damages to the property owned by the Convention Center, its owners or managers, which results from any act or omission of the vendor. The vendor agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Bsf, the Convention and the Convention Center, its owners, managers, officers, directors, agents, and employees from any damage or charges resulting from the vendor’s use of the property
3. TABLE RENTAL. Six-foot tables will be provided. All merchandise must fit on or under the tables. It will be understood that payment for 1 table equals a six-foot space in the event that the Vendor needs another form of display for his merchandise. Be considerate of your neighbor and stay within your assigned space. The table rental fee is $85.00/table for vendors staying at the hotel & $100.00/table for vendors not staying at the hotel.
4. TABLE STAFFING. Tables are to be staffed during all vending hours; 8:00am to 5:00pm on the two first days beginning Friday, May 26, 2023, if you cannot attend the entire event, please consult with event staff prior to the convention. The requirement for everyday staffing will only be waived for religious circumstances. A non-staffed booth is totally at the risk of the vendor. Vendors will have the option to begin packing up at 2:00pm on Sunday afternoon.
5. VENDOR SETUP AND TEAR DOWN POLICY. The 2023 Bsf Annual Convention will be held at The Florida Hotel, 1500 Sand Lake Rd, Orlando, Fl 32809. All vendor areas must be set up or dismantled during the designated time periods.
6. VENDOR DISPLAY POLICY. Vendors will not be permitted to put on demonstrations unless Bsf is notified in advance and sufficient aisle space exists to support audience. Vendors are strictly prohibited from making any requests to the convention center staff. All vendor requests will be made through the Bsf Convention Committee Representative.
7. SAFETY PROVISIONS. Vendor must provide the necessary shielding or safety items to protect attendees, vendors and all others from equipment, or merchandise that may cause bodily harm. Electrical wiring and equipment must meet the standard electrical codes.
8. PROMOTIONS AND LITERATURE DISTRIBUTION. Tables are for the sale of merchandise only. Promotions and commercial literature distribution by a vendor are restricted to the confines of the vendor’s tables. Vendors are not permitted to use other persons to distribute materials at other locations on the convention premises.
9. MOVING SAFETY. Please note for safety reasons during the move in and move out periods, Bsf, and The Florida Hotel do not permit children under the age of 18 years of age in the convention Vendor area unaccompanied by an adult.
10. PERMITS. Vendors are required to have in place all necessary permits that allow them to sell and collect taxes. The vendor agrees to abide by all sales tax laws of the State of Florida and the City of Orlando. The Vendor is solely responsible for the collection and payment of these taxes.
11. INDEMNIFICATION. Vendor shall defend, indemnify and hold Bsf harmless from any claim or lawsuit arising from any act or omission on the part of the vendor, its agents, employees or assigns that may cause harm to others, including but not limited to any and all claims or lawsuits arising from or concerning retail licensing, copyrights and patents of the merchandise sold by Vendor. In the event that Bsf takes legal action to enforce this provision and prevails, vendor shall be responsible for the payment of all costs, expenses and attorney fees incurred by Bsf in pursuit of such enforcement.
12. By signing your full name at the bottom of this the Vendor Table Lease Contract, the vendor signifies that this contract was read and understood, thereby agreeing to abide by all rules and guidelines found within this contract and vendor guidelines.
13. Please understand that participation in the Bsf convention is contingent on your signing of this contract.