The Convention Logo Contest is back. Beginning Tuesday, October 1st until Saturday, November 2nd, you will be able to submit an original drawing to serve as the official logo of the 2020 BSF Convention.
The winner will be chosen at the Convention Committee meeting scheduled for mid- November, and will be announced soon thereafter. The winning artist will receive complimentary convention apparel and merchandise as well as their name on the convention website.
The theme for next year’s convention is;
Movement & Style:
“A discussion of Art and bonsai”
Guidelines & Conditions:
– Applicants must be BSF members
– Designs must be unique and original
– Participants can submit up to 5 designs
– Artwork must be submitted in the form of a JPEG.
– Artwork could have originated as (pastel, watercolor, oil, pencil, or digital art.)
– Artwork can be horizontal or vertical in layout
Use of Artwork:
– Artwork will become the property of BSF. BSF may use submitted artwork in BSF-related publicity or products and retains the right to sell the artwork for fund-raising purposes.
– All entries, must be received by Nov 02, 2019
Pledge of Originality:
By submitting this form, I affirm that the art I am submitting to the 2020 BSF Convention Logo Contest is my own original work. I understand that my artwork will become the property of BSF to use at its discretion, that it will not be returned to me, and that the judges’ decisions are final.