The following form must be completed for each tree (maximum of 3 entries) being submitted for Epcot Display consideration. A photo of the tree must be either included in the form or E-mailed separetely to Epcot@Bonsai-BSF.com or mailed to Paul Pikel Epcot Committee Chairman; 13739 Heaney Ave; Orlando FL 32827
Only when both photo and application form have been received will the submission be considered for display. You must be a paid member of Bonsai Societies of Florida when applying and during the time your tree is on display.
Deadline for delivering of Epcot application(s) is December 31, 2019.
For more details please contact Paul at Epcot@Bonsai-BSF.com.
- Disney and BSF have stipulated the minimum heights (pot and tree) of the two tree categories. Large trees must not be less than 30.˝ Smaller trees must not be less than15.˝ These height requirements are adhered to strictly. A maximum of up to 21 large trees will be selected.
- If more than one tree is proposed, copy and complete one application form for each tree.
- All trees must be anchored (i.e., wired or tied securely) into the pot by the owner. Disney will secure each tree by the pot to its stand or resting area.
- Color photographs proposed are required. Tree images should “fill the frame” of the photograph, be in focus and true in color.
- Specific information regarding the set up and strike dates and times will be forwarded to the selected applicants.
- Disney provides hotel reservations for out of town exhibitors while at Epcot, i.e., one night each for delivering and picking up bonsai. A meal allowance is provided for each exhibitor and expenses are allowed for car mileage. Trailer rental expenses are covered, so pooling for transportation should be considered. Appropriate receipts must support all expenses. More details of this will be provided later.
- Disney will provide single park tickets valid for one year for selected applicants.
- This is a Disney program, and subject to change at any time
Post expires at 12:00am on Wednesday January 1st, 2020